Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2018, Alexandre Ancel, associate, is a member of the Corporate/M&A team. His practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate law and he also deals with commercial litigation.
Before joining the firm, Alexandre was an intern in leading French and U.S law firms.
- Business Foundations Certificate BFC – INSEAD (Alumni 17’)
- LL.M (Master of Laws) International Business Law – Sorbonne International Law School / INSEAD Partnership – Singapore
- Master 2 in Business Law – University of Paris V Descartes
- Master 1 in Business Law – University of Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas
- Teacher in Business law – University of Paris V Descartes (Master 1)