Member of the Paris Bar, Jean-François Vigier is a qualified French lawyer practicing in the Public Law Department. He joined Squadra Avocats in 2018, as Legal Counsel, after a first career entirely dedicated to political action.
- Master’s degree in Diplomacy, Business Administration and International Organizations from the University of Paris XI
- MA in Political Science, from the University of Clermont-Ferrand
- Director of the Office of the 1st Vice-President of the General Council, MP for the Essonne District (1992-1998)
- Director of the Cabinet and Head of Communication for the Mayor of Massy (1998-2008)
- Director of the Master’s degree in “Public sector Management”, at the Institute of Political Studies of Lyon (2003-2009)
- Founding President of the National Association of the Office Staff working for Local Authorities, “COLLCAB” (2003-2005)