Admitted to the Paris Bar, Stéphanie Gérard is a partner in the Corporate/M&A team, working in Paris and Bordeaux.
Specializing in mergers and acquisitions and private equity, she mainly advises industrial groups, investment funds, start-up companies, and key managers at all stages of their mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions, as well as on business reorganizations. She has particular expertise in the energy and digital sectors. She also assists French and foreign companies in the implementation of strategic commercial partnerships.
Stéphanie Gérard also handles litigation matters before the commercial court relating to post-acquisition disputes and shareholders’ disputes.
Prior to joigning Squadra Avocats, Stéphanie Gérard has been an associate at De Pardieu Brocas Maffei, in the Corporate team of the firm, for more than 8 years.
- Master 2 in Business Law, University of Paris-Dauphine (France), 2007
- LLM in International Business Law, University of Exeter (United Kingdom), 2006
- Master 1 in Management sciences and International business law, University of Paris-Dauphine (France), 2005
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity / Leveraged buyouts / Management packages
- Business reorganizations (mergers, spin-off, contributions of assets, etc)
- Corporate law (listed and non-listed companies) and corporate governance
- Commercial disputes