Our Litigation / Industrial Risks & Insurance division advises companies and insurance companies in the management of their disputes at all pre-litigation and litigation stages.
Our Main Areas of Expertise
Nous représentons les intérêts de nos clients devant les juridictions civiles et commerciales dans le cadre des contentieux suivants :
We are committed to define and implement, for our clients, insured or insurers, a legal strategy adapted to their specific challenges, constraints and interests.
We represent our clients’ interests before the civil and commercial courts in the following disputes:
Liability litigation :
- product liability,
- operating liability,
- liability for defective products.
Related litigation :
- the construction of industrial facilities and equipment,
- the construction, development and operation of commercial and industrial premises, shopping centers and stores.
Monitoring of legal expertise.
Experiences by Sector of Activity
Defense of a packaging manufacturer against a claim following the contamination of food products, in the context of the conduct of the proceedings by the insurer.
Defense of a manufacturer of a siphoid storm water drainage system to determine the causes and origin of the collapse of a commercial building roof during a cyclone.
Advice to an agri-food manufacturer following a ground collapse on a spring water bottling site.
Advising an automobile manufacturer in the context of a legal expertise to determine the causes and origin of a fire at an airport.
Mass Retailing :
- Advising a major retailer in the context of a legal expertise due to the disorders related to the networks and air conditioning at its head office.
Real Estate Development :
- Advising a real estate developer in the context of a legal expertise following the failure to comply with the geotechnician’s requirements for the installation of embankments.
Insurance Companies :
- Advising an insurer following the implementation of a warranty exclusion clause contested by a technical consulting firm.
- Advising an insurer in an action against a carrier following the theft of jewelry from a jeweler during a van robbery.
Technical Engineering Office :
- Defending a technical consulting firm against a complaint about the issuance of certifications.