Member of the Paris Bar, Jean-François Vigier is a qualified French lawyer practicing in the Public Law Department. He joined Squadra Avocats in 2018, as Legal Counsel. The first part of his career has been entirely dedicated to political action.
- Master’s degree in Diplomacy, Business Administration and International Organizations from the University of Paris XI
- MA in Political Science, from the University of Clermont-Ferrand
- Director of the Office of the 1st Vice-President of the General Council, MP for the Essonne District (1992-1998)
- Director of the Cabinet and Head of Communication for the Mayor of Massy (1998-2008)
- Director of the Master’s degree in “Public sector Management”, at the Institute of Political Studies of Lyon (2003-2009)
- Founding President of the National Association of the Office Staff working for Local Authorities, “COLLCAB” (2003-2005)