Alexandre Tessonneau is a partner in the “Intellectual Property, Technologies & Media” department.
Alexandre advises French and international companies on projects related to digital transformation. He assists clients in the drafting and negotiation of technology contracts (software engineering, integration, licenses, cloud / XaaS, open source, blockchain…).
His work is largely focused on data issues and initiatives (GDPR / data protection, e-privacy, open data…). He also deals with these matters in cross-border and domestic M&A transactions.
Alexandre began his career in the legal department of a French IT group. He then practised with business law firms in Paris renowned for their IT practices, while maintaining a close link with in-house legal practice by conducting several assignments as a consultant lawyer, in particular with clients in the consulting, banking and secure identity solutions sectors.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional / Europe, IAPP
- Master’s degree (Master II) – Intellectual Property and New Technologies Law, CUERPI, Grenoble Alpes University
- Master’s degree (Master I) – International Law, Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris 1 University
Alexandre Tessonneau is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals(IAPP) and the Association Française des Correspondants à la protection des Données à caractère Personnel(AFCDP). He has also contributed to the work of INTA, ITECHLAW and ADIJ.
Areas of Practice
- Data protection / Privacy
- Technology agreements
- E-commerce / Internet law
- Intellectual property law