Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2018, Ana Oprea is an associate in the Business Litigation / Industrial Risks & Insurance team, where she advises insurance companies during the pre-litigation and litigation stages of their legal cases, across a broad range of issues related to civil liability, industrial risks, transport, and insurance law.
Ana has also worked within the Railway department of the Transdev Group for several years. She has thus developed an expertise in rail-transport law, allowing her to advise railway companies and transport authorities on all issues related to the operation of passenger rail-transport services.
- PhD in Public Law – Université Paris Est Créteil (2020), professional thesis under a CIFRE contract: “Les nouveaux entrants et l’ouverture à la concurrence du transport ferroviaire interne de voyageurs. Étude à partir du droit de l’Union européenne et de ses applications dans les droits nationaux”
- École de Formation professionnelle des Barreaux de la Cour d’appel de Paris (2017)
- Master’s degree (Master II) – Business Law, Université Paris Saclay (2014)
- Master’s degree (Master I) – International Business Law, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (2013)
- Master’s degree (Master I) – Business Law, University of Aberdeen, Scotland (2012)
- Bachelor’s degree – Law and Political Science, Université Lumière Lyon 2 (2011)