A member of the Paris Bar, Stéphanie Gérard is a partner in the Corporate/M&A team.
Specialising in mergers and acquisitions and private equity, she mainly advises industrial groups, investment funds, start-up companies, and key managers at all stages of their mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions, as well as on business restructurings. She has particular expertise in the energy and digital sectors. She also assists both French and foreign companies in the implementation of strategic commercial partnerships.
Stéphanie Gérard also handles litigation matters before the commercial courts, relating in particular to post-acquisition disputes and shareholders’ disputes.
Prior to joining Squadra Avocats, Stéphanie Gérard was an associate at De Pardieu Brocas Maffei, in the Corporate team of the firm, for more than 8 years.
- Master’s degree (Master II) – Business Law, University of Paris-Dauphine (France), 2007
- LLM – International Business Law, University of Exeter (United Kingdom), 2006
- Master’s degree (Master I) – Management Sciences and International Business Law, University of Paris-Dauphine (France), 2005
Areas of Practice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity / Leveraged buyouts / Management packages
- Business restructuring (mergers, spin-off, contributions of assets, etc)
- Corporate law (listed and non-listed companies) and corporate governance
- Commercial disputes