Design & Development
This site, located at URL www.squadra-avocats.com, is published by : Squadra Avocats
Société d’avocats d’exercice libéral à responsabilité limitée
- SELARL au capital de 139 910 €
- RCS PARIS D 451 913 958 – SIRET 451 913 958 000 18 – N° de toque P538
- 24 rue de Prony, 75017 PARIS (France)
- Tél : +33 (0)1 44 29 32 80
The Director of publication of this website is :
The website host is :
- 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France
- Tél : 08 99 70 17 61 (1,349 € l’appel + 0,337 €/mn) – Tél : + 33 (0) 3 20 20 09 58
Read these terms – Any user of this website acknowledges having prior knowledge of these terms and conditions, including rules for the protection of personal data and to have accepted without reservation.
Protection of personal data – Under Article 22 of the Act of January 6, 1978 (L. n° 78-17 relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés) amended by the Act of August 6, 2004 (L. n° 2004-801 relative à la protection des personnes physiques à l’égard des traitements de données à caractère personnel), the formalities prior to the implementation of treatments “of automated personal data are subject to a declaration to the National Commission on Informatics and Liberties”.
This website is however exempted from prior notification in France with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL), regarding the processing of personal data collected or disseminated from this, the conditions set by the Deliberation CNIL n°2006-138 of May 9, 2006 deciding on the exemption from reporting for treatment consist of information or communication (Dispense n° 7), J.O (Official Journal) n° 128 of June 3, 2006.
Personal data or categories of personal data processed – The only personal data may be collected and processed in connection with the use of this site are :
- the data entered voluntarily by the user of the site in an email sent to Squadra Avocats, including their email address ;
- address IP (Internet Protocol) from its connection.
The data controller of personal data is Squadra Avocats, on his own behalf or that of its offices.
Purposes of the processing – Data on emails (addresses and other personal data entered into voluntarily by the user thereof) addressed through the various bonds of “mailto” to lawyers or personal Squadra Avocats are retained and used that ‘the sole purpose of responding to those letters. These data are only retained for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Adress IP users is maintained by Squadra Avocats for statistical connections anonymous (log file) or to analyze potential problems with the site’s security vulnerabilities, or malicious intrusions.
Data communication – The data collected can in no way be sold or leased, not even free of charge, to third parties. Are not considered third party offices Squadra Avocats other than Paris.
User rights – Accordance with Art. 39 of the Act of January 6, 1978, any person proving his identity has the right to question the data controller of personal data to obtain :
- Confirmation that personal data relating to him are or are not subjected to this treatment ;
- Information relating to the purposes, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed ;
- Where applicable, information relating to transfers of personal data intended towards a state outside the European Community ;
- Communication, in an accessible form, the personal data that concern as well as any available information as to the origin of these ;
- Information to know and challenge the logic behind the automatic processing in case of decision on the basis of it and produces legal effects with respect to the individual.
A copy of personal data is delivered to the person at his request. The controller can make issue of this copy to the payment of a sum not exceeding the cost of reproduction.
Any site user can prove their identity may require to be, as appropriate, rectified, completed, updated or deleted personal data concerning him which are inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated, or the use or storage is prohibited.
The rights of each user are exercised by sending an email to email@example.com or mail to Squadra Avocats, 34 avenue de Messine, 75008 Paris, France.
Rights lawyers and staff Squadra Avocats appearing on the site – The personal data made available on the site can not be collected and be subject to any treatment without the prior written consent of the person concerned. They can be collected in any way to send messages for advertising purposes or unrelated activities Squadra Avocats.
Intellectual Property – This website and the functional elements or graphics contained therein, including text, photographs and presentations are the exclusive property of Squadra Avocats.
The installation of a hyperlink to this site or any of its pages without the express prior consent of Squadra Avocats is prohibited.
Miscellaneous – This website, which can be used only for private use, is clearly intended to issue a general information and not exhaustive on Squadra Avocats. This information can not therefore constitute an advise, canvassing, solicitation or offer any services.
Squadra Avocats reserves the right at any time to modify and / or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the Website.
The content of third party websites accessible from hyperlinks on the website does not engage the responsibility of Squadra Avocats.